Friday 5 April 2013

Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo denies Dating, but see these pictures and make up your mind


Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo Dating? chiomaandy

I know I told you on this blog that beautiful Ghanaian movie actress, Yvonne Nelson, and Nigerian artiste, Ice Prince are dating with pictures and words to show that right?
Well, well, here is another insinuation that Yvonne and handsome Ghanaian single sweetheart, John Dumelo are getting their groove on.
But the funny thing is that even though both of them have been in movies together a good number f times, they both admit not liking each other.
Here is what Dumelo said about Yvonne when he was asked if they were dating

“I’ve never felt for her and never will. So ladies out there I’m sorry she is really spoiling my market. But thanks to all of you for saying we look good together. But it’s simply not possible to like Yvonne because she only makes me puke” he said.

And here is Yvonne’s own submission said:
“the whole world thinks that there is something between the two of us … let me get straight to the point.. I don’t like John; I don’t feel anything for him…”
Taking a look at all the pictures they took without being on movie set, tell me, what do you think?

Yvonne and John Dumelo dating? chiomaandy.com


Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo Dating? chiomaandy.com


5 comments:

  1. i think they are dating, there is no denying it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they dont even know how much they love each other and if they dont marry they will realise when its too late

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go gurl no two ways about it there is love here. Moi love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dm both and u guyz stop denying u're dating the fact is u both don't know how to express each others love u make a perfect couple even god want u both to be together

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pictures for this two couples, your children will be beautiful and handsome by Go grace.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think about this post. Please leave a comment here-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...